We all know that COD is the best k that any gamer can like and play. But many of The gamers are continuing to experience the Dev error 6068.
Since the war zone was released by COD this year, the mirror has continuously acted the gamers. If you are a gamer and you play COD and if you are facing the problem, then this article is for you.
Before we fix the error, latest now see what is the COD warzone Dev error 6068 and what are the reasons behind it.
What is Warzone Dev error 6068 and what is the reason behind it?
The game of Call of duty warzone encounter some problem and one of them is Dev error 6068. The error occurs just because your computer runs an outdated gaming driver or your computer does not have a correct window. This error may occur due to some bugs within the game files.
You May Also Like – How to Fix No Route Error on Discord
The reason can be called because of the edited software. We all know that laptops get outdated within a few days because the windows get updated in that particular time.
You should make sure that you have fully updated your operating system so that you can play The Call of duty warzone without any error.
It may occur due to corrupted or damaged game files. And for that, you need to delete and reinstall the game so that it could Run fine. The error occurred due to the inference of third party programs.
If you have recently installed a new program then we need to delete it from the system and then check if the Warzone Dev error 6068 has been fixed or not.
How to fix Call of duty Warzone Dev error 6068?
Here, below we have given solutions to fix version error. There are many methods with the help of which it can be fixed. Read each of the methods given below one by one.
Making the game on the priority list
The first way that can help you to solve the Dev error 6068 problem is why setting the game to priority. To do so we need to follow the steps that have been given below one by one.
- First of all, you need to place alt + control + delete.
- Then, a new window will pop up from there you need to choose task manager
- After that under the progress bar, you need to locate Call of duty.
- Now you need to right-click on it and there from the menu list to go to details.
- After that again right-click on the call of duty and then select the priority and choose high.
- Now save the changes and take it if the error appears or not.
This is how you can fix the error by setting the game to priority.
Using direct x 11 to the Call of duty
Another way is by using the direct x 11 mm Call of duty. It has been reported by many users that it does not work and is not compatible with DirectX 12. Follow the steps given below to change it to use direct x 11.
- First of all, you need to launch the battle.net launcher
- After that, you need to click on options and then go to game settings.
- Then, an option of additional command-line arguments will pop up in the options you need to click on that.
- And now you need to fill the space with -d3d11
- Now you need to save the changes and try again running the game.
This time you may have no errors.
Running with administrator permission
This solution has been made by multiple users who have used this method. Follow the steps that have been given below one by one.
- First, you need to right-click on the modern warfare launcher file and there.
- After that, we need to type on run as administrator option.
- Again, right-click on the modern warfare launcher file and then go to properties.
- You need to move to the capability tab. And then you need to check on run this program as an administrator check box.
- Then, you need to save the changes and perform the same steps for the battle.net launcher.
This is one of the methods that has been used by many users.
Tweaking the graphics setting
With this method, you can run the game borderless and this method has been used by many users and they say that it’s also the Call of duty Dev 6068 issue.
- First, you need to open Call of duty modern warfare and then go to settings.
- After that go to the graphics page.
- Under the display. Free to choose full screen borderless.
Trust me, this method will help you to solve the error.
These are the different methods with the help of which you can remove the Call of duty Dev error 6068.
In this article, we saw that while playing Call of duty warzone, a common error occurs nowadays called Dev error 6068. In this article, we have given you different solutions and ways by which you can resolve the problem. Try one of these methods that have been mentioned above.
Do let us know in the comment section which method have you used to remove the error. If you have any questions or queries related to this error, then do ask us in the comments section, given below.
We will answer your question as soon as possible. Thank you for reading this article.