We know that Spotify is an online music streaming platform on which you can stream your favorite music. But, to stream the music you need to have an account on Spotify. If you are a music lover and love to listen to music, then you must be familiar with Spotify.
And while signing up to Spotify, you may have logged in with your Facebook. And now you want to disconnect your Facebook account with Spotify all you want to unlink Spotify from your Facebook for any reason.
But if you want to disconnect your Spotify from Facebook then you need to read this article carefully. Instead of Facebook, you can use your email address while signing up to Spotify with the help of which you can maintain your privacy on Spotify as well as on Facebook too.
With the help of this, the friends of yours on Facebook will not get to know what kind of music do you love to listen to. Most of the users who are new to Spotify likes to sign in for the first time with Facebook ID because it is very convenient to add easily.
After all, with one tab you can log in to Spotify instantly on your Android smartphone or your iOS device. But there may be any reason why you want to disconnect Spotify from Facebook like if you want to maintain your privacy you want to not have any notification on your Facebook account kab Spotify.
Or if you are a person who wants to keep the password of both Spotify and Facebook different. Here in this article, we are going to show you how you can disconnect your Spotify from Facebook.
How to remove Facebook from Spotify?
To do so you need to follow the steps given below one by one.
- First, you need to go to the official website of Spotify on your laptop and then click on the login button.
- Give your credentials with the help of which you can log in to Spotify.
- Now, you need to click on the add on the button at the top right corner, beside your Spotify account.
- Then some options will come up where you need to click on the option of settings.
- Then you will be redirected to the settings page. Here, you need to scroll down till you get to an option called the social section.
- Here, you will find a disconnect from my Facebook option where you need to click on it.
- This is how you can disconnect your Spotify from your Facebook account.
After that, you can connect to Spotify using your email address instead of your Facebook account.
In this article, we got to know that when Spotify is connected with our Facebook, then there are different issues regarding privacy. Also, there are many other reasons why anyone would like to disconnect their Spotify with their Facebook account.
In this article, we saw how we can disconnect Spotify from our Facebook account and use email address while using Spotify. Do let us know how did you feel about this article and how it was helpful or not to you.
If you have any queries, then ask us in the comments section given below. Thank you for reading this article.