If you are a music lover then you must have the name of Spotify and might be using the application of it to listen to your favorite songs.
Don’t you want to that how much time you have spent listening to your favorite songs, artist, and podcasts?
Table Of Contents
- 1 How to see Spotify stats?
- 2 Different ways with the help of which we can see the stats for Spotify.
- 3 Spotify wrapped 2021
- 4 FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
- 5 Things to remember
- 6 Last words
How to see Spotify stats?
Here in this article, we are going to show you the way by which you can find your Spotify stats.
You can also learn the way by which you can check your top artist track music for the year using the free tools that we will provide here. So without delay, let us get started.
Different ways with the help of which we can see the stats for Spotify.
There is not only one way by which we can see the stats for Spotify. There are multiple options available, we are going to discuss each of them one by one.
Method one: Spotistats for Spotify
This is an application which is the help of which you can get the information. This application is available for free and you can download it from Android Play Store or Apple Store.
Go to the store and search for “Spotistats for Spotify”. Then install the application.
- After installing the application open the application and then log in with your username and password.
- After that, tap on the angry button which will come on the screen and give permission to view your stats.
- Now you need to tap on the graph icon to view your top listening stats.
- When you will upgrade to the plus version of the app you can see your status between two days of your choice.
- In the free version, you can change the time period by typing four weeks 6 months, or lifetime at the bottom of the screen.
This is how you can see the Spotify stats by using this application on your Android or iOS device.
Method two: Last FM
With the help of the last FM, you can see the Stats for Spotify by following the steps given below.
- Go to the official website of the last FM i.e., https://www.last.fm
- Here, sign up for free and create an account.
- Now, go to the trackmymusic option, by going to the web address https://www.last.fm/about/trackmymusic
- Scroll down and click on the connect button which is under the Spotify option. Click on the Agree button to continue.
- Now, click on the photo to view the stat of your listening.
- In this way too, you can see the stats for the last 7 days, last 30 days, last 90 days, last 180 days, last 365 days, and All time.
This is how you can check the stats of Spotify on Last FM’s official website.
Spotify wrapped 2021
If you do not want to go to any website or download any other application you can see the stats in the original application of Spotify itself. Follow the steps given below to see the stats.
- First of all, open the Spotify application on an Android or iOS device.
- After that, tap on the search button given at the bottom.
- Then after you will see different options available like podcasts, charts, new releases, and Radio, and in them, you will see the 2021 Wrapped list.
- Click on the ‘2021 Wrapped’ option.
- Now, you can see your Spotify wrapped 2021 listening stats.
You can share these stats on your Facebook Instagram Twitter message and on under the platforms by tapping on the share this to story button.
These are the different methods with the help of which you can see the stats of your Spotify.
FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
Here below, we have answered some of the frequently asked questions regarding Spotify Stats. Read each of them to know more and clear your doubts.
How can we see Artist’s stats on Spotify?
If anyone wants to see the stats for a specific artist. All they need to do is go to the search bar and search for the artist.
After that, they can go to the profile of the artist. And then they can see the play counts beside each song in the popular section available there.
How can we download songs on Spotify?
If you are a free user then you are not able to download songs on Spotify. But if you are a paid subscriber then you can download them.
Open a playlist or any album on Spotify then select the download button. Then all songs will be saved.
These are the different questions regarding the stats of Spotify. If you still have any questions you can ask us in the coming section given at the bottom of this article.
Things to remember
Most Spotify users create a playlist named “Spotify Wrapped” or Your Top Songs”. To this day bring in people who take these playlists as a real thing which is a fake thing.
You can spot these fake playlists with a glance. It is not that these playlists are harmful to us but the songs deeply are not based on the Spotify that we have created by listening to music, podcasts, and songs. So, beware of these playlist names.
In this article, we saw how we can see the stats of our Spotify. There are three different ways with the help of which we can do so and each of them is given in the above section with a step-wise recommendation.
After that, we answered some of the frequently asked questions regarding this article and Spotify. If you do any questions we can solve them.
Comment down at the bottom of this article. Do let us know how much you like this article. Thank you for reading this article.