We all know that in the modern world where it has faced coronavirus and at that time people have to work from their home. Many students also study online and they have to submit their work with the help of Microsoft Word or Google documents.
How to enable and use Google Docs Dark mode in Chrome?
The workload has been increased and people have to work in the night also which can affect not their eyes but also it can affect mental health. If you are one of them then you need to try dark mode which can protect your eyes and you will face low pressure.
Working on Microsoft Word or Google documents. Google documents do not have their dark mode but you need to follow the different ways that have been given in this article so that you can convert it into dark mode.
These methods will help you to work on documents late at night without having any trouble and pressure on your eyes.
Different ways with the help of which you can enable dark mode on google docs
Here below we have discussed two different ways with the help of which you can enable dark mode in Google documents and work late at night on it. Read each of these methods, and do let us know which method helps you more in the comment section which is given at the bottom of this article.
Using the dark reader
The Dark Reader eyes to one of the best dark mode extension for Chrome. Follow the steps given below to use dark reader.
- First, you need to download the extension file of the dark reader.
- And after that, install it on your device.
- Once you have installed the dark reader extension, then you will be able to see all the websites in dark mode.
- Google documents also will be seen in the dark mode.
- To toggle on and off the dark mode, you need to press alt + shift + D keys on the windows device and option + shift + D keys on the MacBook.
- If you want to use Google Docs in the dark mode then you need to add it. First, you need to open the dark mode application and then go to the site list.
- After that, add the ‘docs.google.com’ address to the list.
This is the first way to do that.
Using the Chrome web store
Another way with the help of which we can use stark mode in the Google docs is by using Google Chrome web store. Follow the steps given below to do so.
- First, you need to open Google Chrome on your PC and then go to the search box.
- In the search box, put the Chrome web store.
- In that, input dark docs in the search bar on the left side of the page.
- After that, you will see an extension on the right side where are you need to click on the add to Chrome button.
- After that, click on the Add extension button.
- Now go back to Google docs and refresh the page.
- You will be able to view the document in dark mode.
These are the two ways with the help of which you can enable dark mode.
In this article, we show how we can enable dark mode on Google docs. We can use Google Docs dark mode on Chrome by enabling and disabling it.
The two ways have been discussed in the above section. If you do use these methods and you like them do let us know about your experience in the comments section. If you have any queries related to this article, do let us know in the comment section.
Thank you for reading this article.