When the Windows operating system came then it came with a Windows startup folder but with time it got vanished. Still, it is available but hidden within the deep data sources of Windows 10. For a normal user, it is complicated to find it and you can find this folder because it is very useful in some situations.
We should know that the startup folder was a folder that could be founded via the startup menu. If you are using the latest Windows 10 and when you will press the windows key on the keyboard then the menu will pop up but you will not find any start a folder there.
However, we can still find the Windows 10 startup folder. In this article, we are going to show you how you can access the Windows 10 startup folder
There are two different kinds of startup folder locations one that operates the system level and is shared among all user accounts. And the other is that which operates at the user level and is unique to each user on the system.
Table Of Contents
How to access the Windows 10 startup folder?
There are different ways by which we can access the Windows 10 startup folder. The methods are given below one by one. There are three different ways that have been discussed.
One, accessing the startup folder using task manager. Another is by using the explorer. And the last way is by using Windows settings.
How To Find the Startup folder in Windows 10?
Many Windows users may have trouble finding the Startup folder. If you do not even know that there is a Startup folder in Windows. Then you can search on the address given below
Accessing the startup folder using task manager
- The first way that we are going to tell you is by using the task manager.
- First, you need to right-click on the taskbar which is at the bottom of the display.
- Then you need to click on the task manager option.
- Then in the upper window, you will see many options in that you need to click on the startup option where you will see e the programs.
- Then you need to right-click on the program and will a new pop-up comes up then you need to either enable or disable it.
This is how you can access the startup folder using the taskbar.
Opening the startup folder with the help of explorer.
- First of all, enabled the show hidden files option.
- Then, the all users startup folder will be found in the drive c.
- You need to select the program data and then the Microsoft in that go-to window and then select the start menu.
- After that, you have an option of programs, which you need to select, and then click on the startup button.
- If you want to access the current user at the start of the folder then you need to go to drive c.
- Then to the users and then select the username for the reader and then go to the AppData folder. You need to go to roaming and then, to the Microsoft folder after that you will have an option where you need to select Windows and then select the start menu and into the programs then you will be able to select the startup button.
Both, in the programming language, are given below.
- For all users startup folder
C:/programdata/Microsoft/ Windows/start menu/programs/startup.
- For current user startup folder
C:/users/[ user menu ]/AppData/roaming/Microsoft/Windows/start menu/programs/startup.
Accessing the startup using the windows settings option.
Another way by which you can access the startup folder is by using the windows settings. To do that follow the steps given below.
- First of all, you need to open the start value by clicking on the windows key given on the keyboard of your laptop or desktop.
- From the menu, you need to go to settings and in settings, you need to choose apps.
- After that, on the left side menu, select the startup folder option.
- Now, in the main menu, click the toggles of the programs to which you want to enable or disable.
This is how you can access the startup folder using the windows settings option.
Launch order of Windows 10 startup folder
The items that are placed in the startup folder will not start immediately. The operating system launches the programs in a very specific order the Windows operating system first loads the necessary system processes and then the items in the task manager startup tab and after that, it runs the startup folder item.
For most of the users, these steps will not take a long time and they will be able to see their designed Tata filter app launched within a few seconds. It will take time if your computer is slow. But if you have a good processor on your laptop, then it will not take a lot of time.
In this article, we saw how we can access the Windows startup folder. There are three different ways, which are given in the above section of this article with the help of which we can access the windows 10 startup folder. All those methods are unique in their way and if you choose any one of them then it will work.
If you do have any poster on query related to this article then let us know in the comments section given at the bottom. We will answer your question as soon as possible. Thank you for rating this article.