In this article, we are going to show you What is Yourphone.Exe Windows 10 And How Can We Disable It?. Before that, you should know that this app lets you synchronize your Windows device with the Android smartphone or tablet in which the Android version is Android 7.0 or above.
What is yourphone.Exe Windows 10?
Yourphone.exe is a Microsoft application, which runs in the background. The work of Your phone.exe is to synchronize our Windows 10 PC with Android or iOS devices to search Android and IOS smartphones. Basically, it helps in connecting our smartphone with the PC with the help of which you can manage the data of a smartphone very easily.
Any user can disable the application whenever they want. But there is a bug with the help of which it always runs in the background and takes a large amount of system space. And we know that system memory is very important so whenever any user doesn’t require the application they can disable it.
Many people think that it is a virus but you should know that it is a program developed by Microsoft so you do not need to worry about anything it is a very legit application.
Different ways to Disable yourphone.exe.
Below we have given you different ways with the help of which you can disable the app on your laptop or PC.
Disabling using Windows Powershell.
- First, you need to right-click on the start button and then select the PowerShell from the menu.
- After opening the PowerShell window you need to copy and paste the command that is written here:
The command :
- Then you need to execute the command by pressing the enter key.
- After that, the Yourphone.exe process will be completely removed from your laptop or PC.
And you will not see the application on your laptop or PC and when you required the app, then you need to go to the Microsoft store and download it.
Disabling through the privacy settings
There is another way, and in this way, you can disable it. Disabling any application is the best way you can say with the help of which you can remove them m and from the privacy settings it can be done very easily. Follow the steps given below.
- First, you need to click on the start button and then go to the settings of your laptop or PC from the menu.
- Now you need to go to the privacy option in the settings.
- Next in the privacy settings window scroll down under the app permissions and then select the background apps.
- After that select which app runs in the background and then scroll down to locate your smartphone after that turn the switch off.
- Then you will not see the yourphone.exe process running in task manager again.
In the future, if you want to run it then you can simply turn it on.
Manually stopping yourphone.exe process.
There is another way by which the app can be stopped from running on our PC and if you want to do that then we can do it manually. Follow the steps given below to do so.
- First, you need to open Windows task manager by right-clicking on the taskbar given at the bottom of the PC screen.
- After that, you need to select a task manager.
- All this can be done by pressing control + shift + ESC on our keyboard in one go.
- After that, in the windows task manager window, you need to search for your phone process.
- If the application is open in the background then it will appear on the screen.
- Add to stop that you need to right-click on the Yourphone.exe and then, you need to tap on the end task option.
- With the help of this, you will in the running process until the next time during boot or open the Yourphone.exe App manually.
These are the different methods that I will help you to disable the yourphone.exe on your Windows device.
In this article, we saw that yourphone.exe application runs in the background of our laptop or PC when we do not want it. It does consume storage from the Windows device, and that is why we want to disable it.
There all three ways discussed in the above section with the help of which you can disable the application to run on your PC. Use those methods, if you do have any problem.
Do let us know which method helps you to disable the Yourphone.exe application in the comment section given at the bottom of this article. If you do have any questions or queries related to this article then let us know in the comment section given below.
Thank you for reading this article.