The full form of PDF is a portable document format. PDF stores text and images that can be opened in any operating system it is very easy to see at and Store and it was created back in the early 90’s so that it could help to make a dreamable paperless office.
In the PDF we can add a password so that we can make it show that it is protected and it could not get any unauthorized access. The PDFs are encrypted with a password if you want to view them then each time you want to view the document you will have to enter the password.
But you can also remove the password so that it could not take a long time to open the PDF if you have a secure location to place the PDF. In this article, we are going to show you the way by which you can remove the password from a PDF file. Different ways have been discussed below one by one.
Best ways to remove password from PDF file.
Here we have given you three convenient ways with the help of which you can remove password from a PDF file so that everything gets easier for you.
Using the abode Acrobat Pro
The very first way is by using the official way with abode Acrobat Pro, which is a paid application. This application is different from abode Acrobat reader. It is a paid application but Adobe offers a one-week of free trial.
In many PDF files, the printing option is disabled but with this application, you can open up the PDF files even it is disabled. Follow the steps that have been given below one by one use Adobe Acrobat Pro.
- First of all run Adobe Acrobat Pro.
- After that open the PDF file in it which has a password of which you want to remove the password.
- Enter the password to view the content of the PDF.
- Now you need to click on the lock icon which you will find on the left side of the application window.
- After that click on permission details.
- Also, you can click on the file and then go to properties after that you can click on the security tab.
- Then, you need to tap on the security method box option and then select no security.
- After that, you need to click on the ok button to remove the password.
- Then, click on the file button and then save to save your changes.
This is how you can use Adobe Acrobat Pro to remove the password from a PDF file.
Print to PDF way
This is one of the most convenient ways with the help of which you can easily and conveniently remove password from a PDF file all you need to do is print it to a new PDF.
Physically what your operating system does is that it will create a duplicate copy of the PDF and that duplicate copy won’t have any password. But, this trick will work only if the PDF file does not have any printing restrictions.
But the PDF which is just password protected can we print and normally once we provide the password to it. Follow the steps given below to do so.
- First, need to open the PDF document and provide the password that it needs.
- Now you need to click on the print button on the PDF toolbar when you are viewing the document.
- Now you need to click on the change button which is given under the destination option and then select the save as PDF option.
- You will need to click on the save button and then you will have to give can your name and location to your new PDF.
- Then your content will be saved as the original PDF but it will not have any password protection and it will be saved on your laptop.
- To use this method, you need to use the Chrome browser.
- You can also use this method in Microsoft edge, you need to do is open the protected PDF file and follow the steps that are given for Chrome.
- This method can be used on Windows 10 but on the earlier version of Windows you cannot use this method.
- This is how you can use this simple method to remove the password and save the PDF.
These are the two different ways with the help of which you can remove the password from a PDF file.
In this article, we saw how we can remove a password from a password-protected PDF file. Two different ways have been discussed.
If you do use these methods to remove passwords from PDF files then do let us know how convenient it was for you after reading this article in the comment section which is given at the bottom of this article. We will answer your question as soon as possible.
Thank you for reading this article.