There is an application called Discord, which can be used by people to chat with friends and with new people having the same interest. The platform was created it was mainly for gamers but with time this platform has grown and is being used by all kinds of communities.
But, in all these applications many people are facing and error while indicating with their friends. It shows you the No Route error which means that your device needs to be Routed down by which you can use that application. Also, there are multiple other reasons because of which discord might fail to content with a particular voice server.
when you use the non-UDP VPN, then the no root error will be regularly encountered on your screen because Discord’s desktop client is designed only for VPN’s that have UDP.
You May Also Like – How To Take A Screenshot On PC
There are multiple ways with the help of which we can resolve this problem depending upon the main reason for the no root error. There are multiple ways that we have shown you ways by which we can solve this problem.
How can we fix no Route errors?
Are multiple ways with the help of which we can dissolve this problem. If you see this message on your screen then it means that you cannot join a voice channel within the discord platform.
You May Also Like – How to Reverse Image Search
Which has been reported by users. We have shared multiple ways with the help of which you can resolve this problem. Each of the methods has been discussed one by one here below.
Restarting the device
There is a common bug that occurs on mobile devices or any laptop or PC is that will it was not working then we have to restart our device.
For that, we need to turn off our smartphone, laptop, or computer and wait for some minutes. After a few minutes, we need to you turn it on wait if we can join the voice channel or not.
Deleting the app data and cache
Is a very simple way with the help of which you can resolve the problem. Sometimes deleting the app data and cache can help to resolve the problem. For all android and IOS devices, there are different ways with the help of which you can delete the app data and cache.
You need to open your settings application as they go to applications and then tap on the manage applications. Search for the discord application and then open it. After that, you need to select storage, and then on the new screen, you will see adoption to clear data and catches option.
You need to select one by one to clear up the storage. Login to the discord ID of yours again at the end you will use the application freely.
Switching the DNS server
Discord might feel when we join a public server like using offices Wi-Fi or schools Wi-Fi. But we should know that this code has been blocked by the network administrators. The reason behind this is that with the help of this, they can secure the network. Follow the steps that have been given below one by one to resolve the problem.
- First of all, you need to go to the Windows setting and then click on the network and internet option.
- See that under advanced network settings on the right panel there is an option of change adaptor option, you need to click on that.
- Then, when the new page pops up you need to right-click on the current network and then select the property is an option given at the bottom.
- After that select the internet protocol version 4 ( IPv4/TCP) option.
- After that, you need to click on the Properties button which is on the right side of the window.
- Now click on the radio button next to the use the following DNS server addresses option.
- After that, you need to enter the following numbers to use Google’s DNS server.
- The preferred DNS server: 220.127.116.11
- The alternate DNS server: 18.104.22.168
- Click on the ok button to save the settings and then you need to restart your PC or laptop.
This is how you can connect to any discord voice server fixing the no route error.
By changing to the new IP address and resetting DNS settings
To resolve the problem there is another way by which we can do so. Follow the steps that have been given below with the help of which you can set up a new IP address and reset the existing DNS setting. These are the commands that you need to give.
- First of all, you need to press the Windows key + add a button to launch the run command box.
- After that, you need to type CMD in the textbook and then place control + shift + enter to launch the command prompt as an administrator.
- Now you need to type the commands that are given below and then press enter so that it can be executed.
- With the help of this command, the IP address gets released that was automatically assigned to the laptop.
- Now you need to delete the existing DNS cache before setting up the new IP address.
- For that give the commands given below.
- Now as you have released the DNS and also the IP address we need to assign a new IP address.
For that give the commands given below.
Then after doing these things you need to restart your computer and then you will be able to find that there is no other.
Reinstalling the application
You need to reinstall the application if you have any problems while using it. Most of the time this happens that any application which does not work well is not updated for a long time. So, if the app is old then you need to go to Google Play Store or Apple Store to see that if they have any updates or not.
After that, you need to up to date it. If a problem arises after updating it to then delete it from your smartphone and then re-install it on your smartphone. And after that login to your ID and use the discord without any interruption.
These are the different methods with the help of which we can resolve the problem of discord.
One of these methods listed above can resolve the discord no Route error. If you use an Android smartphone or Apple smartphone den the methods are given above. If you use a PC or laptop, then also there are methods given above.
Do let us know after using these methods in the comment section given below that how was your experience. If you want to know more about any of the methods then coming down. Thank you for reading this article.