When we use discord to video call add them sometimes when we video call in a screen share then the audio stops working and you become unable to hear your sound. Although you can hear the voice of your friends who are on the call.
If you do also face the problem of discord screen share no audio problem and you want to fix it then you are at the right place.
Here in this article, we are going to show you how you can fix that problem. We know that every problem does have a reason, egg before getting to know the solution let us see what could be the reason for this issue.
The reason behind no audio problem in a discord screen share.
This court does not work properly on PC at the discord share is not loading audio feature having a problem. We know that this problem is very frustrating and mostly discovered audio share is found problematic when we have other audio drivers.
Discord has been used by many gamers all around the world, but they all have to face the same problem because of the bug. It may occur due to faulty audio drivers which are available on our PC.
Discord uses audio drivers for sharing audio but if we use the faulty audio drivers then the problem occurs.
It may happen because of using appropriate applications. You need to use proper applications so that discord could work freely. This problem can be resolved in many different ways.
Here, in this article, we have given you different ways by which you can resolve this problem.
Different ways to fix the discord screen share no audio problem.
Reinstalling the audio drivers
We know that audio drivers are the software that the operating system working in our computer to communicate with audio devices like a speaker with the help of which we can listen to songs in high audio.
So, whenever the driver is outdated or it was having different issues it can break the communication link with the audio devices which may cause an issue while playing any audio.
The best way is to update the audio driver. Then we need to follow the steps given below.
- First, we need to click on the windows start button and then type Run in the search box.
- After that, you need to click on the Run.
- Then we need to enter devmghmt.msc into the box and then click on the ok button.
- On the screen, we will see the device manager. P video hair we have to look into audio inputs and outputs option right-click on it.
- Now click on the uninstall device option.
- After that now we need to right-click anywhere.
- Select Scan for hardware changes. Now the uninstalled old audio drivers will be reinstalled.
- Or we can click on the action from the top menu and select scan for hardware changes.
- Now right click on the audio inputs and outputs option and select update driver.
Resetting the voice setting on discord.
Another way is by resetting the voice settings. This helps in fixing any misconfigured audio setting in the discord profile. Follow the steps given below to do so.
- first of all, open the discord application and then click on the user settings.
- From the left sidebar click on the voice and video option given in the list.
- Now scroll down to the page until you see any reset Wi-Fi settings option button in red colour and then click on it.
- After that, you will be e given an option to confirm the reset you need to click on the okay button.
- Now you need to close the application and then reopen it.
This is how you can reset the voice settings in discord.
Updating the discord
Another way to solve this problem is by updating the discord application on our laptop. How to update manually the discord application on Windows 10 you need to follow the steps given below one by one.
- First, click on the start button London type on the search button Run. You can use the shortcut of Windows + R keys.
- After that click on the run button and then enter %localappdata% and then click on the Okay button.
- Now click on the Discord option from the list.
- Click on the Update.exe button with the help of which update begins.
- Wait till the object gets completed and then launch the application then, you will see that the problem gets fixed. Otherwise use the other options given.
Granting administrative access
Here is another method with the help of which you can fix this problem. To give the administrative access follow the steps given below.
- First of all, launched the file explorer by pressing the Windows + E button.
- Now you need to navigate to the installation location of Discord.
- Now right click on the discord application and then choose run as administrator.
- Now press on the ok button to save the changes.
This is how you can give Discord administrative access.
Adding discord activity.
By adding the discord activity option you can resolve the problem too. Follow the steps given below to do so.
- First of all, open the discord application and in open discord settings.
- Now navigate to the left bar option value will see several options and then from them click on the game’s option.
- After that move to the game activity tab and then add the activity.
- Now turn on the toggle button in front of the discord overlay tab.
This is how you can add Discord activity.
These are the different ways with the help of which you can resolve the problem of screen share not working on the laptop. Use one of these activities so that you can get rid of the problem.
In this article we so how we can resolve the problem of discord not sharing audio. There are several ways it has been discussed and all of them work it depends upon your uses and how is the condition of your laptop.
What is the basic problem with your laptop? But one of the ways that have been discussed above does work. If any one of them does not work then to let us know in the comments section we will give you another way. Thank you for reading this article.